- a married mother of five – three girls (15, 12, 10) and two boys (7, 18 months) living in the Houston metro area
- a freelance writer
- an established and consistent blogger with an average of 440 unique visitors every week
- social media savvy with a presence on twitter, Facebook, and various forums for parents and mothers
- enthusiastic, reliable, professional
You are (or represent):
a company looking to have the following types of products or services reviewed and advertised:
- toddler apparel
- toddler lifestyles products – mealtime, playtime, bathtime, bedtime
- interactive games/electronics for toddlers (ie: VTech)
- educational toys for toddlers and young children (8-12)
- art and craft supplies for toddlers and young children (8-12)
- traditional family games
- interactive games/electronics for the family (ie: games for the PC, Wii, or Nintendo DS; portable gaming systems)
- home efficiency products – cleaners, appliances, or gadgets that save time and improve quality of life
- any product that promotes fitness or healthy living
- luxury electronics, ie: mobile phones, mp3 players, gps units
Why should we work together?:
- It’s not “all about the free stuff” for me – I love to learn about products and share with my readers.
- I will always communicate honestly, openly, and professionally with you.
- I am enthusiastic and can speak with sincerity about your product.
- I have a fabulous built-in review panel for a variety of ages and interests here in my own home.
- You can benefit now from my growing presence and influence online as I adopt new techniques and technology, and become involved in more networks in social media.
I look forward to you contacting me with any questions at:
stacey dot treerootandtwig at gmail dot com